Translate
9 lug 2015
[iT Was Love] [Frank Duval] ᴴᴰ☞ Happy weekend to all ...
My heart beats for this real life dream that I hope will come true very soon.
My soul lives by the happiness that you give me..
You are my only one, even if we were losing faith in our love.
We're love light in a dark sky, we're two rafts in a stormy sea.
I'm love with you and I don't want to let go you away..
I want you to know that your video has awoken my heart,
like sunset awakes the moon ..and I want to stay forever with you.⊰♥⊱
[Gli uomini non cambiano] Dedicated for the world day on violence agains...
#Futurweb Men Don't Change Translation from Italian to English I've also been a kid In love with my dad For him I'm always w...
-
Lisa Gerard [lost love] I spent my life looking into your eyes, it is the only place in the body where perhaps a soul still exists...
-
Lunga e' la notte.. e tu sei un respiro di malinconia, quando questo cuore percorre mille strade per venirti a cercare.☆★°•.♡.•°★☆...
-
I will never let you go We were at a step from us for a thousand years on the edge of the heart wasted by all the pain in tha...
-
the thoughts of the soul I used to be a little better at dancing on my own Before you put your arms around me Sw...
-
Anche Papa Francesco dice che bisogna contribuire affinché non manchino le sovvenzioni indispensabili per la sussistenza dei lavorator...
-
#Futurweb Men Don't Change Translation from Italian to English I've also been a kid In love with my dad For him I'm always w...
